I’m talking about signing up with Tangerine. The forward thinking, no unfair fees bank. Don’t tell me you haven’t seen their commercials or ads because they are everywhere and mildly annoying.
Tangerine doesn’t operate expensive physical branches like other banks allowing them to maintain a low cost structure and pass the savings on to customers in the form of lower fees. All your banking needs can be accomplished online, on your mobile device, overSearch job? the phone or through their networkSearch job? of ABMs. Tangerine claims
Now, here is how you make up to $150 from Tangerine just for signing up. Up until July 31st…
- If you open a savings account and deposit $250 they will pay you a $50 bonus.
- If you open a chequing account and deposit $250 they will pay you another $50
- If you deposit your pay cheque with Tangerine they will give you another $50.
- BONUS: Earn 2.5% interest (annualPlease Donate our sitePlease Donate our sitePlease Donate our sitePlease Donate our site rate) on all new deposits
- BONUS: Refer a friend and receive $50 for each person you refer.
If you want to thank me for telling you about this bonus offer, sign up with my Orange Key 42031555S1 and help put $50 in my pocket.
Sounds too good to be true? I’ve personally signed up for both a savings account and a chequing account and received the $50 bonus within days. I’ve also tested out their online banking services and so far so good. Simple, easy to use and no issues.
Will you give Tangerine a try for the lower banking fees, higher interest rates or the $150+ bonuses they are offering?