- My wireless internet adapter didn’t work out of the gate. I had to pull the modem and router out of my TV cabinet and move both closer to my PC so that I could plug in the Ethernet cable to get an internet connection. Once I re-installed the driver for theSearch job? wirelessSearch job?Search job? internetSearch job? adapter it began to work again.
- My Cisco VPN client that I use to remote desktop into my work PC no longer worked. After a quick Google search I found a solution to the problem. 20 different steps and 10 reboots later I had it working again.
Overall I am fairly impressed with Windows 10 and believe Microsoft has been listening to it’s user base and is heading in the right directionPlease Donate our sitePlease Donate our sitePlease Donate our sitePlease Donate our site with this release. There are noticeable improvements in functionality vs. Windows 8. A couple of the main improvements include..
- The start bar is back in full form and useful
- Searching your files it much easier
- Notification sounds are overall just more pleasant on the ears
- The personal assistant Cortana is somewhat useful and not as annoying as I thought it would be