WordPress Installation Steps
- Get a web hosting account (I recommend 1and1.com)
- Login to to your web host control panel
- Create an FTP account from your web host control panel
- Install FileZilla FTP
- Connect FileZilla to your web host server (in this case 1and1.com)
- Download WordPress and unzip the files
- Transfer WordPress files to your web host server using FileZilla FTP
- Setup a MYSQL database for WordPress through your web host control panel
- Find the URL path to your website through your web host control panel
- Go to http://www.yourwebsiteURL.com/wp-admin/install.php to load the WordPress installer
- Install WordPress by entering your site information, creating a user account and entering your database connection details
- Sign-in to your WordPress admin dashboard
- Your ready to go.. now on to customizing and configuring WordPress.
It’s as easy as that. Watch the video for a detailed explanation.